Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.

Friday, 12 June 2015

KitKat 4.4.2 AOSP ROM for Qmobile A600 ported by me



                             My first ROM for Qmobile Noir A600 and other clone devices. :-)



ROM FEATURES:

- Pure AOSP ROM based on KitKat 4.4.2
- Pre-rooted and busy box installed
- Everything is pure AOSP
- Hyperion Kernel
- Better RAM usage, smooth and fast
- No any extra modification, it's pure KitKat....



BUGS:

 

       
 No bugs at all
(report if find any)



Credits:


- Thanks to my best friend Muzammil Ihsan for helping and supporting me to port this ROM.. thank you so much

- Hyperion70 @xda-  for his kernel for MTK6589

- turkdevs- for building this ROM

- Fa1zali- for sound patch 


Precautions: 


- Flash at your own risk.We are not responsible for bricked devices or any damages caused due to the ROM.You loose warranty whenever you root your device or flash custom ROM’s.

-Keep your device 100% charged before flashing any ROM.

-Take a backup from the recovery in case you mess up with something.

- Use Philz touch recovery.



Installation Instructions:


-Download the ROM and store it on your SD-Card.
-Start Recovery Mode ( Only use PhilzTouch Recovery )
-Wipe Data or Factory Reset
-Yes,install a new
-Install ROM
-Flash patch if any


Download:



ROM link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2f0KtPAHBFRS1XZFRyOG9yb28/view

Sound Patch : http://d-h.st/CaVU

Dolby ATMOS : http://d-h.st/ociP

Philz Touch Recovery : http://d-h.st/Euf


GAPPS:
 
https://basketbuild.com/filedl/gapps?dl=gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip


Network Patch:  
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60882686&postcount=17


Screenshots:
























22 comments:

  1. network issue......network signal is too poor. 7to 10 % of actual signal stays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, i don't have any issue with network signals.. Network patches are available, i will update the link.. It will work

      Delete
    2. I have updated the post with network patch link..

      Delete
  2. which modem should I use as I am from india...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the p18 baseband version

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warid SIM is not working. :/
    I faced that problem in ASUS Zenfone ROM also.
    I also tried Pakistani Basband but SIM is not working :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't faced any problem regarding network. I am also using Warid SIM
      If u have the stock modem.img that can i help i think :-)

      Delete
    2. From where i can get that stock Modem.img?
      And i am only facing this type of Network issue in your Nexus ROM and Lino's ASUS Zen UI ROM. Can you share the link of Modem.img for A600?

      Delete
  5. Which Network Patch should i patch, from given xda link?
    For Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any kernel which will suit this rom ?
    I love this rom. But there is a problem in my battery. It's getting down from 65 to 16. I am using canvas hd. And getting full charged after 38 percent in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, Hyper kernel is the most stable one yet. I don't know about other kernels.. Do it at your own risk

      Delete
    2. You need to calibrate battery.. Try a battery calibrator available on play store.

      Delete
  7. I'm try download rom, but file delited.:(( Sorry for my english

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi bro, how do I know what modem to choose? I have a Wiko Cink Five model (one sold in France)

    ReplyDelete

Translate